Jake's new blanket. Very soft and cozy.
I used three skeins of baby yarn - bulky size 6.
I cast onto the green long loom all the way around minus 1 peg so not to create a circle but to flat knit all the way around.

I cast on all but one peg and then e-wrapped two full rows.
I purl stitched 2 full rows and then e-wrapped (stockinette type stitch) the rest of the length of the blanket, using almost all of 3 skeins of yarn.

When I felt I was getting close to using up the third skein (I did not count the rows) I purl knit two full rows and e-wrapped a row. I finished with binding off the last row. I used the yarn needle and looped back, down and up, skipping a peg and then coming back to it (loose type of bind off) until I reached the end. I tied it off and then removed the project from the pegs and threaded the end pieces through the blanket.

I would call this and easy level project that with consistent knitting could be finished in just a few days. I spread it out over two weeks because I couldn't consistently knit, but that is still pretty good time.

He is now wrapped in it. Sleeping sweetly.